Couple of our favorites, plenty more to choose from.
Creperie - about 2 miles west on highway 98 (gulf side of street). Big menu, big portions, indoor or out, stuffed animals entertain the children.
Donut Hole - couple miles east on highway 98 (gulf side of street), nice relaxing place for old fashion breakfast.
Another Broken Egg Cafe - Sandestin
Want to sit & watch the waves? Try going one mile west, turn left on old highway 98. Try Whale's Tail or Pampano Joe's.
- Ocean Club $$$$ - check on the Earlybird specials
- Lucky Snapper $$$ - GREAT ribs, watch the boats come in
- Gratzi's $$$ - wonderful Italian, great atmosphere
- Poppy's $$$$ - Sandestin on the Bay
- Louisiana Lagniappe $$$ - Destin on the Bayou
- Sports Fanatics: Johnny O'Quigley's $$-$$$
- Beef O'Brady's $$-$$$ Sandestin
- Kids: Fudpucker's $$$
- Sandestin: EVERYTHING!